Hey guys! Sorry for the late post- I needed to put this up and I've been caught up with crazy school stuff so my apologies :) Here are the books that I read last month:
1) The Siren by Kiera Cass The Siren is Kiera's new standalone novel. It's definitely a lot less fluffy than The Selection series so for the Eadlyn and America fans and the Eadlyn and America haters, have a go at this one. Rating: 3.5/5
2) Champion by Marie Lu Champion was actually a DNF for me but I decided to include it anyway.
3) Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard I LOVED THIS BOOK!!! I know that some people didn't like this book because they thought it was "light" and "silly" but I really liked it. Victoria did a great job in exploring the theme of betrayal and it played such an important and amazing role in her book. Rating: 4.5/5 (Close to five, hey?)
4) Prodigy by Marie Lu Prodigy was my favourite in the Legend trilogy. Thumbs up for the action and the many scenes of stuff I would never dare to do. Rating: 4/5
5) Legend by Marie Lu I remember reading this book around a year back and I feel I definitely enjoyed reading it more the second time round. Amazing what fate can lead you to. Rating: 4/5
6) Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick I have a lot of mixed for this book. (what I mean: WHAT HAPPEN TO PATCH AND NORA'S RELATIONSHIP) Rating: 2.5/5